Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Family

I won't write much tonight.  I had to be at work early today, and I have to be there again early tomorrow.  I just now got home from spending the evening with my sister-in-law and niece for "girl's night."  I think Wednesday evenings may be new favorite weeknights because I really enjoy all of the girl chats, even if most of them include the musings of a 4 yr. old.  It's like I always joke "#fouryearoldproblems."

I will, however, share one quote that this night has reminded me of - "Where there is lasting love, there is a family."  I love my family.  I love my little family which consists of Doug and Ellison, and the fur babies.  And I love my entire family.  We all share a lasting love and that is what makes our family special and profound.  Ellison is a big part of it even if she's not here to be surrounded by it, but I believe she can see, and feel, it from afar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment