Monday, April 14, 2014

Pencils

Recently I've been following several support sites on Facebook and on the internet.  I haven't really contributed anything to them yet, but I've been selfish and taking insights from them along the way.  Sometimes they have different little sayings or pictures that hit the spot at the moment I view them.  As I read what others have written or shared, and I ponder what I write down in my blog on a nightly basis, I'm reminded of a quote in my book:  "We are all pencils in the hand of God" by Mother Theresa.

So I guess it's ok for me to be selfish and find comfort in others' words or pictures, just as others may find comfort in mine.  We all have something to say, and we're all trying to leave our carbon marks behind for a greater purpose.  The good thing to remember is that pencil marks can be erased.  It's nice to know that if one needs to re-word something or if a fresh start is needed, you can simply start a new sentence or paragraph in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment